Annual Meeting 2020Doing What Love Requires
State of the Parish
Almighty and everliving God, source of all wisdom and understanding, be present with those who take counsel in St. James’ for the renewal and mission of your Church. Teach us in all things to seek first your honor and glory. Guide us to perceive what is right, and grant us both the courage to pursue it and the grace to accomplish it; through Jesus Christ Our Lord. Amen.
- 2020 Annual Meeting Agenda with Election Slate
- 2020 Annual Report:
Rector’s Reflection, Parish Ministries
To view the Treasurer’s Report, please contact the parish office.
Our Mission and Vision
The Mission of St. James’ is to bring people together to be transformed by and to proclaim Christ’s love through worship, spiritual formation, and service.
The Vision of St. James’ is to be a place where all are welcome, to feel God’s love and share God’s love.
- Rector: The Rev. Meredith T. Heffner, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Rector: The Rev. James S. Isaacs, email@example.com
Wardens, Vestry, and Diocesan Delegates of 2020
- Senior Warden: Barry Thompson
- Junior Warden: Ken Van Valkenburgh
- Vestry members: Anselm Hennis, Wendy Hicks, Andrew Huck, Dawn Iype, Lori Minasian, Holly Mulderig, Bill Murphy, Patrick O’Hare, Trish Powell, Lindsay Ragheb, Carolyn Ragland, Kara Smigel
- Vestry Officers: Tracy Lively, Treasurer; Parke Brown, Assistant Treasurer; Cheri Cooper, Secretary; Scott Zimmerman, Registrar
- Diocesan Delegates: Sarah Hnatov, Katherine Weaver
- Alternate Delegates: Pat East, Mary Miers
Celebrating St. James’!
Special thanks to Zoe Hall for video production.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive news and updates from St. James’ Episcopal Church – Potomac.