Please use the online portal to sign up to serve at Shepherd’s Table. Use the instructions below to create an account and sign up for a shift. If you don’t have an email address, please contact Carmen Garcia, Volunteer Coordinator: 301-585-6463, extension 9.
How to create a volunteer account for Shepherd’s Table
- The user weblink for St. James’ is: vhub.at/stjameschurch. On the weblink, click Create Account on the top right.
- It will prompt you to make a username and password.
- Select any affiliations that pertain to you. This will not limit your volunteering options.
- Fill out your profile: name, address, email address, emergency contact.
- The screen will then confirm you made an account, click “next,” and you’ll see the calendar with available shifts.
To volunteer for St. James’ fifth Wednesday of the month dinner, use: vhub.at/stjameschurch
To volunteer for meals at other dates and times (there are many!), use: www.shepherdstable.volunteerhub.com/.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive news and updates from St. James’ Episcopal Church – Potomac.