Our hearts are with you
We are a vibrant, welcoming congregation committed to sharing the joyful warmth of Christ’s love. We worship together, learn together, and serve together. Our church buildings are currently closed for the safety of our community, but we hope you’ll join us for virtual worship. Take care of one another, and may God’s peace be with us all.
Initiative for Parish Discussion on Racism
To the People of God at St. James’,
We, the Wardens, with the full concurrence of the Vestry, strongly urge your commitment to, active participation in, and full support of, the initiative (announced by Reverend Meredith in her reflection for Wednesday, June 3) to confront, combat, and eliminate racism in all of its forms.
Barry Thompson, Senior Warden
Ken Van Valkenburgh, Junior Warden
Rector’s Daily Reflection
While we are unable to gather together at church, Rev. Meredith is releasing a daily message by email and on the St. James’ Facebook page.
- August 10, 2020 – Outdoor worship survey results
- August 6, 2020 – Stronger Together, Musical Moment
- August 3, 2020 – Mission Monday
- July 30, 2020 – Stronger Together, Outdoor Worship Survey
- July 27, 2020 – Photos, Toys Needed, Rector Away
- July 23, 2020 – Stronger Together, Seminarian Support
- July 20, 2020 – Feast of Saint James Communion Kits!
- July 16, 2020 – Education For Ministry, Musical Moment
To receive the daily emails, please send a message to email@example.com.