Our hearts are with you
We are a vibrant, welcoming congregation committed to sharing the joyful warmth of Christ’s love. We worship together, learn together, and serve together. Sunday worship service times are 8:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m., though our church building is closed through May 16 for the safety of our community. Take care of one another, and may God’s peace be with us all.
Rector’s Reflection During Coronavirus Period of Social Distancing
While we are unable to gather together at church, Rev. Meredith is releasing a daily message by email and on the St. James’ Facebook page.
- April 1, 2020 – April Fools
- March 31, 2020 – Youth Group in COVID19
- March 30, 2020 – First Responder Opportunities
- March 27, 2020 – Martin Luther and the Plague
- March 26, 2020 – St. James’ in the Time of COVID19
- March 25, 2020 – Praying The Lord’s Prayer Together
- March 24, 2020 – Taking Care of Our Mental Health, Part 2
- March 23, 2020 – Taking Care of Our Mental Health, Part 1
- March 20, 2020 – Information from Senior Warden
- March 19, 2020 – News and Notes
- March 18, 2020 – Bishop’s Extended Directive
- March 17, 2020 – St. Patrick’s Day
- March 16, 2020 – Psalm 139
ALL ST. JAMES’ WORSHIP
AND ACTIVITIES CANCELED
Through May 16, by Bishop’s Directive
In light of the rapid increase in Coronavirus in our diocese, Bishop Mariann has extended her directive that all public services and other church gatherings be suspended until May 16, in keeping with the most recent recommendations from the CDC. Read the Bishop’s letter here.
Events and Programs at St. James’
Featured upcoming events are listed below. More events are listed in our Events Calendar. For recurring programs and meetings, and reserved facility use, please see our complete Church Calendar. Keep up to date on events with News and Notes.