alleluiaSt. James’ Episcopal Church, Potomac
“Compassion Camp” Monthly Sunday School
We’ll gather by Zoom on the second Sunday of each month, September through January. Registered families will receive a recording of the story of the month, a Zoom invitation, and instructions to pick up a craft kit from the St. James’ Children’s School.
Rector’s Reflection messages
- 10/22/20 – Pledge Sunday is coming!
- 10/19/20 – Happy, Halloween Trunk or Treat
- 10/15/20 – Stronger Together, Musical Moment
- 10/12/20 – Staying Connected, Halloween Trunk or Treat
- 10/8/20 – Stronger Together, Musical Moment
- 10/5/20 – Babies and Weddings
- 10/1/20 – Deadline to request paper ballots for Annual Meeting
- 9/28/20 – American Red Cross
- 9/24/20 – Annual Meeting Voting
- 9/21/20 – Mission Monday
Worship, gather, serve
Initiative for parish discussion on racism
To the People of God at St. James’,
We, the Wardens, with the full concurrence of the Vestry, strongly urge your commitment to, active participation in, and full support of, the initiative (announced by Reverend Meredith in her reflection for Wednesday, June 3) to confront, combat, and eliminate racism in all of its forms.
Barry Thompson, Senior Warden
Ken Van Valkenburgh, Junior Warden