Our hearts are with you
We are a vibrant, welcoming congregation committed to sharing the joyful warmth of Christ’s love. We worship together, learn together, and serve together. Our church buildings are currently closed for the safety of our community, but we hope you’ll join us for virtual worship. Take care of one another, and may God’s peace be with us all.
Initiative for Parish Discussion on Racism
To the People of God at St. James’,
We, the Wardens, with the full concurrence of the Vestry, strongly urge your commitment to, active participation in, and full support of, the initiative (announced by Reverend Meredith in her reflection for Wednesday, June 3) to confront, combat, and eliminate racism in all of its forms.
Barry Thompson, Senior Warden
Ken Van Valkenburgh, Junior Warden
Rector’s Daily Reflection
While we are unable to gather together at church, Rev. Meredith is releasing a daily message by email and on the St. James’ Facebook page.
- July 6, 2020 – Manna Food Center
- July 2, 2020 – Stronger Together, Musical Moment
- June 29, 2020 – Invitation to Join Education for Ministry
- June 25, 2020 – Mental Health and Compassion Fatigue
- June 22, 2020 – Racial Justice Book Studies
- June 19, 2020 – Create a Word Cloud with Us!
- June 18, 2020 – Being Mental Health Advocates
To receive the daily emails, please send a message to email@example.com.