Annual Meeting 2021We've Come this Far by Faith
Annual Meeting November 14, 2021
Our Parish Annual Meeting and election was held at 12:15 p.m. on Sunday, November 14, in the church sanctuary and live streamed for those at home.
State of the Parish
Almighty and everliving God, source of all wisdom and understanding, be present with those who take counsel in St. James’ for the renewal and mission of your Church. Teach us in all things to seek first your honor and glory. Guide us to perceive what is right, and grant us both the courage to pursue it and the grace to accomplish it; through Jesus Christ Our Lord. Amen.
- 2021 Annual Meeting Agenda with Election Slate
- 2021 Annual Report; Rector’s Reflection, Parish Ministries
To view the Treasurer’s Report, please contact the parish office.
Rector: The Rev. Meredith T. Heffner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Rector: The Rev. James S. Isaacs, email@example.com
Wardens, Vestry, and Diocesan Delegates of 2022
Lori Minasian – Sr. Warden
Ken Van Valkenburgh – Jr. Warden
John Combs (two-year term)
Ann Venton (two-year term)
Opeyemi Agboola (one-year term)
Jennifer Nordin (one-year term)
Our Mission and Vision
The Mission of St. James’ is to bring people together to be transformed by and to proclaim Christ’s love through worship, spiritual formation, and service.
The Vision of St. James’ is to be a place where all are welcome, to feel God’s love and share God’s love.
Eligibility to Vote at Meetings Of the Parish
All voters at Annual and Special Meetings of St. James’ Parish shall be:
- Members of the Church in good standing as defined in Constitution and Canons, Article I. Cannon 17, Sec. 3, of the General Convention of the Episcopal Church (quoted as Appendix to St. James’ bylaws);
- At least 16 years of age when not prohibited by public law;
- Contributors of record to the Parish during the 12 months preceding the meeting (with any recorded contribution of time, treasure or talent serving to meet this requirement, with any question of fulfillment being decided by the majority of the Vestry present); and
- Enrolled as voting members of St. James’ Parish at least one month prior to the meeting.
If you are in doubt about your eligibility, please contact the parish office at firstname.lastname@example.org.